It is not clear why topics about female masturbation is rarely discussed compared with other topics on sexuality and yet the industry which promote female sex toy boom with tens of million dollar yearly turn out.
While some societies world wide frown on the simple mention of women and sex, others see female sexual enhancement as a taboo. Why? Studies show that women are more sexually sophisticated than men and still, the men only sexual enhancement products abound everywhere.
Female masturbation is a fundamental element in enjoying a healthy sexuality and a confident lifestyle for a woman. Exploration of the female body through masturbation is a very important way to discover what makes the woman feel good and what turns a woman on.
Unfortunately, many more men than women masturbate, or at least admit to it. According to The Janus Report on Sexual Behavior released in 1992, only 38 percent of women masturbate on a regular basis in comparison to 55 percent of men. But more recently Redbook, the women’s magazine, conducted their own survey to discover that 68% of married women masturbated.
Tips For Female Masturbation
- Take deep breaths, and tighten your PC muscles. Look for materials on Kegel exercises which will help strengthen the PC muscles. In this way, a greater control is achieved.
- Stroke different parts of your body with varying degrees and pressure, paying special attention to what feels best. Try varying pressures, speeds, and motions.
- Lubrication is vitally important. Lubricants stimulate blood flow to erogenous tissue, increasing sensitivity and enhancing climax, as well as bringing about female arousal.
- The genitals are not the only sexually sensitive parts of a woman body, try the breasts, it may trigger some feelings you have not yet discovered before.
- Sometimes, it may be good to talk dirty when you are alone with your partner. This serves to reduce tension and to help you break the barriers. It also serves as a way of intimate communication with your partner.
- Masturbation is not limited only to be performed by the woman alone. Depending on your sexual orientation, the participation of your sex partner may help you discover the limits. Allow your imagination to take the upper hand.